- WIFI access at a part of the camp site
- Cosy tavern (chalet)
- Terrace alongside the river with wood stove
- Up-to-date tourist information board
- Modern sanitary facilities
- In- & outdoor dish washing facilities
- Laundry room with 2 washing machines and a dryer
- Baby bathing facility
- Freezer for your cool-elements (self-service)
- Camp fire pitch
- Meadow for recreation alongside the river
- Bread service: 6 days/wk (high season) and Saturdays & Sundays (low season)
- Breakfast service at request
During the summer (july & august) we organize a for the children once or twice a week.
In high season once a week our guests, but also during low season, our guests can enjoy a special meal. For example fresh trout on the barbeque / a casserole prepared in local special beer.
In September, we invite you to come with us to listen to the belling deers in the forest. The belling of the males is quite a special experience! Or come and see the impressive beaver-sites, we can show you the right spots to watch.
- Sanitary block
- For the children
- Terrace at front side
- Jeu-des-boules course